Your support is important! The Citizens for Threase Harms team can use your help - as a volunteer, hosting an event, or making a financial contribution. Join us and support Threase Harms for Windsor Heights City Council. Sign up below!
- Organize a community event focussed on engaging more voters, gathering input, and gaining voter support
- Canvass neighborhoods
- Deliver yard signs
- Host a "meet the candidate" event
- Make a contribution
- Host a fundraiser
We've set up a PayPal account to make contributing easy. Contributions by check can be mailed to:
Citizens for Threase Harms
1908 79th Street
Windsor Heights, IA 50324
Iowa Campaign Finance Parameters
- Effective July 1, 2015, the maximum amount for anonymous contributions increased from $10 to $25.Which means if you make a contribution of $25 or more you must provide your name and contact information.
- Iowa does not impose contribution limits.
- Persons that makes an independent expenditure or independent expenditures in excess of $1000 is required to report the expenditure within 48 hours.
- An organization that makes a contribution or contributions in excess of $1000 is required to register as a PAC.
- Financial institutions, insurance companies, and corporations are PROHIBITED from making campaign contributions to candidates.
- Individuals that make a contribution (as opposed to an independent expenditure discussed in #3 above) to a campaign ARE NOT required to file any paperwork with the Board.
Other regulations regarding campaign contributions can be found here: http://www.iowa.gov/ethics/campaigns/making_contributions.htm